PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Deviuos for weeks you have been bagging this stock heres what i...

1. 5,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Deviuos for weeks you have been bagging this stock heres what i said to you in mid Nov and here we are at 2.7c small market cap Jorc due any moment which could find the market rerating and revalueing this stock large upside potentual if you have nothing relivant to say sometimes better to say nothing at all.

Devious heres my post from last week why I believe PDY is not a 2c stock plus todays drill results help confirm the future potential is large. Will a solid Jorc due any moment I would be surprised to see it at 1.6c but with you having sold out can understand why you would hope it gets there.The market is very slowly waking up to PDY as it is SDL both cheap at current prices.

As for the Chinese they are generally smart investors whom do alot of due dilligence before moving.

If they find their target PDY is $1 stock all day imo and maybe thats an at least imo longer term.

According to its 25th May 2010 Investor presentation

It is targeting a Jorc resourse 2.5 x bigger than AGO , Sinosteel Midwest.

It has 2500sq klm of Tenements close by Atlas Iron, Sinosteel Midwest and I think Sandfire SFR.

A very low market cap as of close last Thurs 28mil not including PDYOB oppies.

Tony Sage a savvy investor atempting to purchase it through Takeover before drill results and Jorc is defined
    if I had his money or paper I would be too, thankfully for shareholders the stock is running away from him now at is trading at a massive 2.1c wow.

5 Billion x $150 a tonne FE( alot of potential coin for PDY shareholders )

The worst thing that could happen to shareholders right now is a takeover imo.

Im holding and look forward to a defined Jorc .All letters re the takeover are going straight in the bin faster than they land on my desk.

Go PDY and Go SDL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.