ZIP 13.5% $2.19 zip co limited..

Ok so what's really going on .....do we have a yard stick to...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Ok so what's really going on .....do we have a yard stick to guage potential rises or not ?

Oh yes we do boys and girls..........................read on and no I don't hold APT and this is not a cross promotion but it is very pertinent.

"As part of Afterpay’s half-year results yesterday, the company announced a $1.25bn convertible note issue which UBS analysts described as the “key news” in the announcement.The company had a follow-up this morning, announcing it had upped the raise to a $1.5bn offer which it said was “strongly supported by eligible investors globally”.The deal will give investors the option to acquire APT stock at $194.82 per share. After this morning’s slump, the stock is trading at ~$120.The conversion price implies that APT’s debt investors are backing the stock to climb well above the $194.82 level, at which point they will convert their debt notes for a profitable gain."

The red hot part of that is that "APT’s debt investors are backing the stock to climb well above the $194.82 level, at which point they will convert their debt notes for a profitable gain."

So you can be pretty damm sure that they are going to be much much higher than $200 / share. Those investors are betting 1.5 Billion dollars that that will occur.

So what's my point you say ? ....simple really,

"A rising tide floats all boats " !

cheers to all

PS those dickheads at UBS after seeing that, valued APT at $ 36.....that's how dumb and stupid most analysts are !
    ( Analysts work for bosses because they get it wrong so often they need the security of a regular wage as against being a sole trader )

'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
0.260(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.721B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.19 $2.00 $53.21M 25.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113977 $2.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.