BOE 0.58% $3.45 boss energy ltd

broker client note, page-3

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have read through some of the posts on the BOE thread and can see there is a passion to get Honeymoon up and running as a uranium mine, and considering the fact that it had Government authority as the countries 4th uranium mine you would think that getting it into production should not be too much of an issue.

However we live in Australia.. If they try and get Honeymoon into production protesters will come from everywhere to try and shut it down.. They shut down city streets last weekend trying to protect the rights of refugees on manus island who tried to enter our country illegally and are essentially criminals who tried to jump the queue.

Imagine what they will do if we try to get another uranium mine up and running.

Aside from the fact that the honeymoon holding is not very significant, especially when compared with BHP's olympic dam, and ERA's holding in the Northern Territory (which is being closed down), the main reason Honeymoon will not become a profitable operating uranium mine is the lefty protesters will make it impossible.

IMO Honeymoon will never become operational, so I think that those of you who are investing with the hope that it will become operational should do a bit more research, and not just take into account all of the positive comments on this forum.

I would suggest that if you want to invest in BOE then take trading gains as the opportunity presents itself on the back of an increasing U price, but do not hold out long term with the hope that the company will go into operation.

I understand why people want to invest in uranium due to the perceived increase demand due to an increase in Nuclear reactors worldwide. This same situation now exists in minerals required for battery storage.. There is a battery storage boom on the way and Australia has plenty of companies dealing in the minerals required for this boom.. And the battery boom will have all of the political support and greeny support that it needs to get things done.. They will not have problems with protesters, they will probably be able to get around red tape easily, and they may even get incentives from state and federal government departments.

I wish the best of luck to all.

Screenshot 2017-11-22 05.53.11.png

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-...urchase-of-honeymoon-uranium-mine-in-/6767612

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.45
Change
-0.020(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.407B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.44 $3.50 $3.39 $5.933M 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 34528 $3.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.45 45304 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.