BOE 0.00% $2.55 boss energy ltd

broker client note, page-31

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The final campaign of the FLT is now underway and this will test configuring the wellfields in a series arrangement to test the solution stacking concept (recirculation of uranium rich lixiviate) that may prove to be an extremely beneficial operating strategy during commercial operations for boosting the uranium tenors in the plant feed even further.
    The IX pilot plant is in the process of being shut down, having successfully met all the required performance data and generated all the required design data that will be used in the Definitive Feasibility Study to more accurately design and cost the ion exchange process.
    The FLT program is on schedule and is within budget to be completed by month end, November 2017.

Can anyone with a bit more of a clue than I, let me know what we are expecting next on news, is the company likely to release the results of the stacking concept? Are we now just waiting and wishing that the price of Uranium goes up??? The announcement mentioned that the FLT would be completed by the end of November...

Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.60 $2.60 $2.52 $7.321M 2.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14988 $2.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.56 8832 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.