BOE 0.00% $2.55 boss energy ltd

broker client note, page-32

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    There is nothing easier than dso iron ore or bauxite .... heaps of it out there ... but the price still goes up when the market is "right". Yes Olympic Dam does produce by-product u3o8 but there are not many by-product producers. Just happens that the cycle suits copper-gold at the moment and plays into the lower u3o8 grade at the Olympic Dam deposit. Every dog has its day ... insitu leach producers are the lowest cost pure plays ... new nuclear power entrant countries such as India will want supply certainty and supply diversity ... notwithstanding this small caps always have the dilution problem and this is what forms the mark of the management. That was why I was so disappointed when the board decided most recently after stepping-raisings all the way to 6 cent to then drop the most recent raising back to 5 cents. I consider Euroz to be a better broker than most (in fact most others I have zero respect for). It's my opinion that they seem to have been a little bit less supportive recently with a few shares getting dished out on the recent share price movement. Lets see how support goes in coming months as I agree a raisng in the new year is likely.

disclaimer; placed in the spirit of the forum where small holders get to swap their opinions despite probably being wrong so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.60 $2.60 $2.52 $7.321M 2.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14988 $2.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.56 8832 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.