WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

IMO it has already done the re-tracement and we are at the...

1. 104 Posts.
    IMO it has already done the re-tracement and we are at the bottom level. A lot of people want to buy it at a lower level but sellers have seen what happens when it hits 2.5c... just gets eaten up. The 3M announcement started it off at 2.6c, so if you factor that in, we are already trading as if it never happened.

Have a read of the independent US study on the patch, which sparked the SP rise in the first place. In my mind that is good enough to prove commercial value and IMO it is indicative of the positive result that will come out with 3M.

3M is doing an incorporation of the technology through the material transfer arrangement (MTA), that is my understanding of what the MTA is about. That means whatever 3M comes up with, they'll be paying a percentage to OBJ. If they don't, then a competitor will take advantage of it. Or else as some have stated, try to buy up OBJ.

IMO any way you look at it, OBJ has already succeeded, we are now just speculating in which way that success will pan out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.