BOT 1.39% 35.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Broker data and analysis, page-43

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    A Chinese friend of mine once gave me an analogy of China's game plan, he called them a snake in the land. They come here and over centuries slowly buying up the land lurking in the shadows and when the time is right, they strike. Game over red rover, I was a bit stunned hearing that for the first time but it reminds me sometimes of my investments or companies that I read about.

So let's just say that this always was a game changer and somehow the vehicle got ballsed up. Maybe even wonder what if? What if they/someone knew that eventually this was going to go gang busters, then what. Ok, we've got this interesting conundrum where if we wait in the shadows, we haven't really done anything wrong but what a bloody ripper of a time to prosper from a mistake.

I just don't understand how the Aussie research could be so good (again) and the US research shows it was just behind the vehicle. Maybe it's just as plain and simple as what Vince implied, the Aussies have done this before and being a first time for the US to research and analyse the data and made to do it differently because of the DEA rules, this had an effect on the raw data analysis?

So how does this turn from a negative into a positive, Beefarmer would probably say that we put our head onto the railway track and when we hear the the lovely Australian anthem of ACDC's Thunderstruck about to play, then game on again. Me, I'm just looking at Aussie data which has been consistently positive all through the stages and saying, the US stuffed it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $642.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $1.693M 4.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40362 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 50704 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.