PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

Broker Data + Chart Update, page-51

1. 21,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2115
    Brainy. You are preaching to the converted. It's because of those very announcements that I made my very satisfactory initial investment on a long term basis and have topped up several times since whenever there was a very predictable dip. I'm very much enjoying the company's story, but, not as much what I see happening on the market.
    The two words that you use that sum up the points that my previous posts are making are "uncertainty" and "potential". In the meantime, the SP is being played with by ST traders and IMO, yes, just IMO, the SP fluctuates on those two words and those traders making their own speculative, very ST, conclusions.
    Your opinion of my "logic" is simply not correct, the "logic" that you refer to is that while there is so much uncertainty and so much speculative ST trading, the time now is for people with a fundamentalist viewpoint, like myself, to sit back and enjoy the fun from the outside.
    What's happening now will be seen for what it really is WHEN those further tests maintain the excellent progress that they have made so far and undoubtedly greatly reward those that have made LT decisions and not been burned by playing with fire during those ST fluctuations.
    And, with respect, I think that throwing around those numbers that you are using is quite premature and unnecessary to those who do understand this company at this stage of its development and might tend to excite those that don't bother to do their own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2053666 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3325244 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.