PSL 5.56% 1.7¢ paterson resources ltd

Yes the SP has dropped dramatically, but if we have bought in on...

1. 1,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    Yes the SP has dropped dramatically, but if we have bought in on a  speculative company. We are one of the three as I see it:

1: Day trader
    2: Medium term or swing trader
    3: Long term investor

Now if you were in it for the quick buck (1), and still holding then you were either greedy or didn’t have a trading plan or didn't stick to it.

If you fall within the other two, then don’t be so concerned as yet. They found a few nuggets and only with metal detecting prospectors on quad bikes. One thing it’s a cheaper way of narrowing down the area that they will eventually inspect closer and do drilling and sampling.

Their announcement dated 22nd November 2017 they stated “Elysium’s geological team is in the final stages of the Phase 1 field programme with results expected in the coming weeks.”

Not sure on how many weeks it will be, but I would say 4 weeks on average. Now depends on if they want to fast track any sample results. More knowledable people on here might be able to give a better idea.

Myself I am buying and will wait till the results are announced. There seems to be so many people getting anxious over it all. If you don’t like the stress of trading then maybe move on to something less stressful.

Just be patient and see what those results are like. We might all be very pleasantly surprised or extremely sad and angry, but that’s the market.

Just remember trading is risky, you have to have a plan, and you have to decide what you and your goals are as well as be prepared to lose money. Don’t follow advice on HC blindly without checking it up yourself.
    From my own stupidity and naive younger years I have been burnt a few times, but have learnt from those days J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $7.753M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $1.464K 86.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1659937 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.