GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Broker data FYI, page-25

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    sydneyguy said, "Entire sector just constantly getting belted that’s for sure"

Thanks for the info 'syd' and it's really not hard at all to understand just why, the entire Li sector is "getting belted" because there is certainly no shortage at all of 'vested interests' who are literally right now involved in an 'existential' battle for 'their own survival' in the face of a daily accelerating global paradigm shift towards a Lithium enabled, and renewables energy powered future.

Big Oil, Big (ICE) Auto manufacturing, all of the global existing ICE parts manufacturing industry, all of the existing ICE servicing industry, all of the global Petro-fuels supply distribution and sales networks industry, all of the global Oil shipping industry, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, ...I'm sure that you're probably getting my drift, and that's why Lithium is a 'disruptor' to all of these established 'norms'.

The faster the shift to Lithium happens though, the worse it's going to be for all of those I've already mentioned because it doesn't allow them the time needed by them to gradually wind down and exit 'gracefully' from their own increasingly threatened fossil-fuels-linked 'niches', hence, anything that they can do now, to slow down the global migration to Lithium works in their favor, and hence, IMHO we shouldn't expect to see any respite from a 'vested-interests' backed, sector-wide shorting attack upon Lithium anytime soon, but, just as old Canute couldn't hold back the incoming tide, neither will the shorts succeed in holding back the inexorably rising Lithium industry tide either, because ultimately, $elf-intere$t by the buying public, is a war they simply cannot win .

Patience, is the name of the game, if you want to be invested in 'multi-bagging' Lithium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.