EOS 5.12% $1.58 electro optic systems holdings limited

Bull markets are renowned for lifting all ships....however long...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Bull markets are renowned for lifting all ships....however long term holders of this company know we are competing in a global category serviced by well connected entrenched giants supported by US senators or German governments or Israelies who value the power of home grown self-defence. EOS is a minnow in the small Australian pond.

Please consider we earn 80% of our revenue from exports. The Australian government has proven time and again they will not buy substantial amounts of product from us....The space MEO satellite concept could have been a national defence game changer but was ignored, then Marles cancelled our defence space programme without telling our US allies, and reduced the Redback purchase from over 500 to a miserly 120 or so. No domestic sales of Counter drone systems, we await the 2030 review findings. EOS exit from the national missile programme which went nowhere is anothe indication of the lack of government will to invest in Australian industry to provide our own materiel.

There are better bets in a rising market than a business on three year payment terms, which gives the big global primes plenty of time to catch up to our supposedly market leading tech.

I regret buying the promise 5 years ago, still under water by 100% from here despite constant averaging so holding. Certainly not buying. Please buy a few million at $3.50 to get me back in the black.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.085(5.12%)
Mkt cap ! $304.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.57 $1.847M 1.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 16968 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 47 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.