MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

'rags to riches' god i hope so depends on that drill bit now -...

1. 813 Posts.
    'rags to riches'

god i hope so

depends on that drill bit now
    - whether its placed and angled in the right spot
    - and if them is copper and little bit of gold in them hills.

3 scenarios
    - duster - back to 2c
    - copper ok grades - maybe up a little but probably not much
    - copper with the grades they want over large strike - then we can talk prominent hill comparisons a little more.

interesting that i got some info re prominent hill drilling at turn of century. it took their 4th hole to prove up a world class deposit (that was by minatour back then). in fact according to Minquest MD Jeremy Normandy mining actually drilled there 4 years prior and found not a lot.

lets hope that with TECK driving the research and the driller that they have made some inroads into identification of the best sites to drill these IOCG anomalies. Minatour took off with this result (107m @ 1.94% Cu and 0.65g/t Au). going from around 10c to 2 dollars + in the early 2000s. We are taketing 1% over 100m so while we probably woundnt get that sort of respnse, it they get close or better their expectation then you would think a MC of 50mill as a starter would be justified (if not more - but I am biased).

bring on the analysis. and everyone keep all limbs and appendages crossed for great results.

interesting few weeks await thats for sure.

DW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.