CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

@blackburn44, It is difficult to be positive with NWZ, I have...

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    @blackburn44,
    It is difficult to be positive with NWZ, I have raised my concerns in the past and got an answer from Alex through Hotcopper, he seems to be aware of the negative feeling towards the company and answered many of our questions, so I thought it was a bold move in being open and try to get things sort it out. The biggest issue is the cash burning rate that should be under control by now (hopefully) based in some cost cutting measures implemented, however we need to wait for the next Financial Statement to know the results and how revenue has evolved. Having another CR at super discounted price could take the SP to new record lows. I have a 70% loss and definitely not happy in the way the finance side has been managed, there is lack of proper planning and I would have been fired ages ago if I perform in the way NWZ has done it. The good thing is that most of my portfolio has performed very well so I may use NWZ as a CGT loss to reduce my taxable income.... there is always a "silver lining".
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.