ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

The down side is a lot of us got in a while ago thinking the...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The down side is a lot of us got in a while ago thinking the deal would be announced sooner (early Jan was what I thought) now it looks like even of the deal goes ahead it will only bring many people back to neutral, which is not a great pay off for all the stresses of the last month or so.

Trav said the conversion of the c notes was the sell signal and he was correct. Looking at the latest broker data it seems commsec reatail holders are getting over this stock and selling off, I sold some of mine this week cause I'm not prepared to take 100% loss if it doesn't go through.

There are not that many people at gridcomm and the fact that it's taking so long is an indication that someone in that company is not happy with odn. If I had tech like this I'd think twice about getting in bed with odn

I would need this to get to 2.9 just to make my original investment back. Now my investment was not that big but it's all money and this been a lesson in dealing with speculative stocks.

I hope this deal goes ahead but this thread over the last week has been a nightmare. There is one poster on this board who has obviously lost a good percentage of their capital and feels the need to dump on everyone else, but their reactions are pretty reflective of anyone who brought in recently so it can be forgiven.

Glad it's settled down now, I'm in this with my reduced stake until deal or no deal but small trader sentiment in this stock has gone from greed to fear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.