ALC 9.46% 6.7¢ alcidion group limited

Beg pardon, you act as if you havent read my post, are you from...

1. 147 Posts.
    Beg pardon, you act as if you havent read my post, are you from a foreign country or "unwell",
    long day, wine beer vodka etc ?

1. People already have it, they can & would be able to post it - why don't they as
    they are referring to it re a couple of people they imply are dumpers ?
    2. Having lots of people hassle the co wastes their time, think from basis of efficiency
    from the co's perspective - why would you *want* to waste their time ?
    3. The data tomorrow will be different than the last report, see 4
    4. Its the ##Difference## between many reports that is Far more important than one post
    as it will tell who's been manipulating the market as their shares change wildly
    AND
    5. It will show who the "strategic investor" is AND if they even have any shares left
    6. It might pin down the mate of a director who's been manipulating the market messing around

Please understand one static report tells very little, aren't you interested to know the dynamic:-
    a. Who keeps dumping shares at odd times which aggravates people here - seen the comments ?
    and
    b. If they are also raising CFD's to make a profit by manipulating the market - thats a crime.

Please tell where I was not clear earlier, these are pretty straightforward issues re corporate
    governance as well - from 19M shares locked up to now open on market with no reporting
    requirements no governance which means more players with a bundle, less certainty, more
    volatility, messier trading, do you not care about that ?

Do you want me to provide more detail on each point, happy to do so ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.007(9.46%)
Mkt cap ! $89.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 6.6¢ $129.8K 1.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39276 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.