MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Hard to say id have to do some deeper research, it would seem...

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Hard to say id have to do some deeper research, it would seem the geology is argillite which are muds on top of that it looks as though it is and quartz sandstones.

"Similar sediments probably covered the whole of the Mobile Zone, but in the south only a narrow fault wedge has been preserved. The sediments, named the Moola Bulla Formation, consist of about 10,000 feet of sandstone and arkose containing a thick greywacke member which appears to have been derived from distant basic volcanic rocks"

They are red beds appear to iron rich and volcanic.

"Moola Bulla homestead, the tillite is mainly composed of a clay-silt matrix, and contains scattered erratics of granite and metamorphic rocks up to 10 feet across. The megaclasts comprise a great variety of rock types, and many of them are polished or striated.

On the northwestern and southern margins of the O'Donnell Basin, the tillite and bouldery conglomerate rest on pavements of polished and striated quartzite bedrock in several places. The upper part of the Egan Formation consists of a carbonate sequence up to 185 feet thick, which is regarded as the final phase of the glacial marine sedimentation (see p. 47).

The beds are mostly dolomite and dolomitic sandstone and siltstone, but they also include a considerable proportion of limestone, some of which is remarkably pure. Though no glacial beds equivalent to the Egan Formation are known east of the Halls Creek Mobile Zone, they could be concealed by the thick scree from the overlying Mount Forster Sandstone, the base of which has been seen only in two places. Normal marine sediments were deposited in the transgressive seas which resulted from the melting of the ice caps. They are the youngest known sediments deposited before the region was inundated by enormous outpourings of basalt (Antrim Plateau Volcanics), probably in lowermost Cambrian times"

There was a Gold mine called the Golden Crown which was Olympio formation in the same area as Moola Bulla so I am assuming they are looking for gold.

It seems as though its crown land so no native title issues is my guess as to why.... WA is notorious for native title issues and hold ups

My Avatar is supposed to be grabbing 8 good shares at a time

https://d28rz98at9flks.cloudfront.net/157/Bull_106.pdf
    Last edited by pustayo: 05/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.