AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Broker Data, page-16

1. 86,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi maybe - IMO, the company is great - that's why I am invested in it and sticking.

What is going on is as far as I can see pretty much not far from normal - with a slight degree of twist here and there.

I built a system on how this all happens remember

Almost nothing in investing is ever what it seems on the surface. I can tell you right now that I have found this sort of stuff in most companies I have looked into. In this particular company - many here would probably be amazed at what Nick has to put up with behind the scenes --- companies are attacked all the time - and, there are battles going on a lot of the time.

Places like HC are part of these battle grounds -- sorry, it's fact - if anyone needs a ref. have a look at the other thread for circumstantial evidence.

This is all par for the course in market investing.

When the game amounts get bigger - the games get bigger ----------- if you want to get a tiny idea of what happens in the big boys games --------- have a look at a movie called 'Inside Job' - Matt Damon does the talking.

If that doesn't make your hair stand on end - nothing will.

As far as someone from the company saying what is going 0n - well - Nick has said many times that games are played - he is very open about it -- as have many posters here --- if you go back to my early posts on HC on AJX - you will see that I said these sorts of things would happen - in THIS company if it was a flyer ----------- it is. I warned people to be on guard all the time ------------- I didn't put up those posts just to get air time.

My personal opinion - for myself and my friends has been that if one believes - then hang on like hell - because there are forces that are out there to do all sorts of dastardly deeds.

This is situation normal.

What do I think is going on --------------- what I think is that we have shares in a great company - simple as that.

Lets assume that AJX is a big deal and will become and industry leader ------- a large company.

Did you or anyone else think that a little Aussie company with mum and dad shareholders would get a clean ride from cents to dollars without any dirty tricks being played?

Think about it ---- Nick and Gavin will NOT dilute unnecessarily - why? Because they would cut their own throats.

So - if others realise that AJX is a big deal - then, is it a big stretch of the imagination to think that somewhere, somehow, sometime -------- someone - or more - isn't going to have a crack at rusted on holders?

The game is to grab a position - as cheap as possible and as big as possible. Then, of course - we have other players - who play different games --------- of which, these posts are about. As I say -- any reader here now has enough information to work out exactly what has happened --------- the why is up for grabs from the data - but, not how, when or by whom.

have a look at that movie if you really want to know the world that we are all involved in. Don't get despondent though - the world can be made to work to our advantage

The other movie worth a look is 'the big short' - which tells a bit about the mechanisms.

As to AJX itself - all is not as it seems on the surface with how most people think of the business either - this is open for discussion by the company and the industry.

ie. Most people think that customers who buy FR products buy them for the safety of their customers - makes sense eh?

Well, in the commercial side - that isn't so - what the real reason is - is for legal protection - so, their customers can't come back and say, you burned my kid to death because your ????? product didn't have any FR in it

That is also one of the reasons why you don't see exposure about these products much -------------------- no business wants it brought to the attention of their customers that it could be risky to go to bed - or put on a shirt or sit on a lounge. Then of course - if they have had FR in product for the last decades - they aren't going to come out and advertise that they have a new wizzbang SAFE FR chemical -------- because - the logical progress is that the stuff we sold you last year is UNSAFE.

So, you get the idea - that nothing is logical on the surface -- but, if you scrape the surface - it is very logical.

I hope I have made some sense to any who read this.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 622619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.