SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Guys, I appreciate all the replies. Still none of you have...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    Guys,

I appreciate all the replies. Still none of you have answered at what point you would cut and run. You don't have a what if scenario? You guys believe in PSF so much that you don't have an exit plan for worst case scenario? Thats the real gamble there. Its one thing to buy into a penny stock on hopes and dreams but you have to plan an out just in case. I'm certainly not in a position to lose everything i have invested here. Don't pretend like it doesn't happen. look at NOR. Even more relevant look at AWD. Can't even relist. Everyone who invested there at about the same point in the procedure as where we are now are in no-mans-land. No idea if they ever get relisted or if they ever get their money back. You guys have to acknowledge the risk here. Thats why you're here. The possibility of massive gains. With that comes the possibility of massive losses. High risk stock. There is no denying that. All penny stocks are high risk. If you don't believe me try using your Super to invest in a penny stock. You'll be laughed at.

To answer some of the questions:

I bought on possibilities and good research. Same as most. Stocks78 brought this to all our attention. But i didn't buy until i done a lot of my own research. But........we are in the exact same place now as when i first bought in at 2.0c. Nothing more has been confirmed. Nothing. So why is it worth 3c now? My average is 3.2c. It's a decent average so long as it lives up to its promises. If it doesn't i could easily lose a 3rd or more of my holding.

I didn't get in too late. 2.0c wasn't a bad entry. I got out too late. I've made the same mistake a few times. Buy at a decent time and hold too long.

This is a penny stock. We are all here gambling on what could be. What might be. You're guys are no different. If you were you wouldn't be here. This is a gamble no matter how much reading and research you've done.

Sorry about the long winded reply.

Good luck to everyone here but be careful. Still holding, still hoping.
    Regards,
    KG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.