SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Broker Data, page-79

1. 1,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I didn’t answer about ‘cutting losses’ because I don’t base my buy and sell decisions purely on what the market is doing. If the stock moves down to 2.5c in the short term, for no reason, that doesn’t mean it’s time for me to sell, it would make no sense in my view. It would be time for me to sell if the ANNs/news/forecasts do not meet my expectations. My basis for holding at the current level is we are valued around $60m right now (post acquisition shares), and I have stated in the past that my revenue forecast for this company for the year ahead is circa $50m, based on my research. Now, some may have a totally different view, higher or lower, and that will factor into when they think it’s time to sell, the current price to me is very cheap, other might think it’s expensive. The issue here, as you point out, is that we don’t know any more at this stage, this is a speculative stock, and that’s why I have purchased a modest amount (compared to some here), if you’re a trader or short term holder your buy and sell decisions might be totally different to mine. IF the company meets my expectations, and we know there are always risks in this end of the market, the share price would be 10-15c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.