SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Broker Data, page-81

1. 1,372 Posts.
    Wiseeye,

Not one thing i've said is downramping. In fact there is no such thing as downramping. Don't believe me? here's an exercise for you; pretend you are going to report this post. Scroll through the reasons why and notice there are so many reasons including 'ramping' that you can give for reporting a post. There is no option for downramping. Why do you think that is? You think i have power to downramp a stock. Come on man you're clutching at straws now.

I have logical concerns. I have no money to buy more and i certainly won't be buying more PSF. I have my fill. Believe whatever you like mate but i'm being a realist unlike you and a couple of others with your relentless ramping. You've been called out for it on a number of occasions. In fairness the thread has spoken regarding yourself. How many times do you need to be wrong before you start to learn. I'm trying to have a logical conversation as a realist (look that up) not blindly ramp. I'm not trying to hang out here on hopes and dreams like yourself.

Just for you; this stock is not risky at all. It is a home run. Multi bagger. 20c by Friday. $1 by next Tuesday. Everybody is stupid.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.