NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Hi Booboo, Given the singer in that new xTV video I would say...

1. 580 Posts.
    Hi Booboo,

Given the singer in that new xTV video I would say they are now in competition with either Australian Idol or Elvis not tv2 : )

xTV channels, if they want to keep the monthly updates relevant then they have about 2 days to get the April update loaded.

It could be that they are stalling for time and there is nothing to say as has been pointed out by another poster or they have had a client create multiple smaller internal channels which are hard to quantify on the current update, who knows. We should know the answer to this within the next week or two hopefully as something should come out either an update or a justification as to why an update has not been forthcoming.

Like others I have constantly been watching the channel count, the main game however at present seems to be moving away from the channels in respect to the 3D kiosks sale and PCM and sale of xTV digital signage and other products.

June/July will tell us one way or the other where we stand as June should get us some funds from PCM if they are doing digital signage sales and anytime between now and I guess early July to update on whether the 3D kiosk deal went through. Both will have financial connotations which should be in any announcements.

1. PCM Sales of xTV products
    - Sales staff (Montreal) finish in May, Not sure if Chicago staff are on the same timeline.

2. 3D TV kiosk orders (Initial major client order) still on track for July delivery.

Intending to do one more xTV share purchase sometime in the next week and a half then it will be a hold recommendation for me, fingers crossed.

14y93w.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.