AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Broker data, page-52

1. 3,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 976
    Yes maldowl - very frustrating to keep witnessing these "games" and even more frustrating that they aren't being stopped.

I 'm just not sure whether these "unwarranted" sell downs are part of the games being played by the "big boys" or whether it is simply holders who are trying to trade the SP movements (as they do every time it moves a couple of tenths of a cent!!). Either way, it distorts the market and is not fair to either the Company itself - or its serious investors.

But it's not exclusive to CDY.......earlier this week BOE got a "please explain" from the ASX because its SP jumped from .053 to .07 over about a week. Apparently that's too big of a rise for the ASX - even though there had been a good "price sensitive" announcement a couple of days beforehand...

My question is .... "Why isn't the ASX (& ASIC?) just as "eagle eyed" when the SP drops, following a significant good news announcement and appropriate SP rise??

I would love to see a "no holds barred" investigation into the "dark" activities on both the NZX and ASX. Trouble is, I suspect that once the scab has been ripped open.....we wouldn't like what we saw! Scary....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 775527 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.