DCC 2.70% 3.8¢ digitalx limited

Broker Data, page-14

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I see Dick and co. are keeping to their 14c target...

therefore to have a hope of buying low and selling high with an acceptable spread on this stock the SP needs to fall well below the 'dump'-range of 13.5c - 14c in the ST imo.

I would add that holders are somewhat peeved that the sellers are causing them paper losses and for those who have decided to fold in the meantime because of the selling...actual losses

unfortunately the timing has been wasted...like so many good things in life one has to grab the opportunity with both hands quickly when it represents or it is gone...thanks to the dumping sellers (as opposed to discreet selling that protects value for all) that opportunity was wasted.

so imo, switch strategy and hope for a significant fall in price...that should dry up some of the selling and at least give a better possibility of a sustained trend change for a while that money can be made of...and by then maybe the 'biggie' remittance licences are in and you might just be holding a big fat parcel that's all in the green...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $32.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $36.44K 971.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 238832 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 121880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.