MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Popped in to the office today for the first time, un announced....

1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Popped in to the office today for the first time, un announced.

No hot receptionists, no fancy couches Or waiting area full of news papers or TVs , just a plain Jane, wisely spent office , with furnishings, plain board room chairs with massive whiteboard,desks for working not sleeping, oh and I wonder where Frank was??? On the mother f%^*+=!{g phone lol no need to distract them from there jobs. Great work ethic, practical and much Appreciated , we mean business!!! Failed yo distinguish which Frank but hey after a few too many Gin /tonics who's to blame.

Best wishes to all long term holders and new investors. If we fail what luck do any others have honestly?!Syr with the head start has done bugger all and unable to get correspondence or major names western off takes or interest from the guy who invented the battery, pretty sad or great info to take on board, ask yourself why ?

If We had a few years ahead of the competition imagine who would want to f&@k with us? Time management is key to maximising SH hard earned!

With such a great product, high demand and sort after with a low cost environmentally friendly product, I think we would deserve much more attention than Syr has had.
    The product they spruce is not, in high demand or commanding high value. The product they have is produced at low cost and in abundance in large volumes by a country who exports and produces this type of product in house and has stock piles of it. Who has Owend the sector for long enough to turn safe mining in to (I can't breath mining) Think about it,

How did they finance the mine?

If we fail what luck does anyone else have honestly? If we succeed we open the door for many others, we confirm that the needed sort after product we produce is needed and has low availability, which will command a larger demand then the current low stock grade that Syr has in abundance, Support the low environmental impact, low cost, highly sort after, large flake, ready made , fully permitted development site, in the safest African country, with the worlds best natural proven product,which can disrupt the current synthetic market with fantastic battery results out performing current models , in a space ready to take off,working with the most sort after team of expert advisors /inventors of the end product and greater picture/with great results, required to service current and future applications. I Would not want to be in any other area!!
    GLTAH, unx days hahaha @1973 needs a Long term holders fundraiser to send him on the trip of Life time, mainly to show appreciation for all of his witticisms and banter which stands alone in its own category and through the years on HC bringing many a smile and smirk no matter the atmosphere...

If we fail who else has a chance??!!

3 HOURS AGO
    9.58am

More votes for Remain

A strong vote for Remain in Derry, Northern Island, and a mini one from the Isles of Scilly, near Cornwall.

Foyle (in Derry, Northern Ireland)

Remain: 32,064 (78%)

Leave: 8,905 (22%)

Isles of Scilly (off the southwestern tip of Great Britain):

Remain: 803 (56.39%)

Leave: 621 (43.61%)

Dyor
    3 HOURS AGO
    9.58am

More votes for Remain

A strong vote for Remain in Derry, Northern Island, and a mini one from the Isles of Scilly, near Cornwall.

Foyle (in Derry, Northern Ireland)

Remain: 32,064 (78%)

Leave: 8,905 (22%)

Isles of Scilly (off the southwestern tip of Great Britain):

Remain: 803 (56.39%)

Leave: 621 (43.61%)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.