MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Thanks Dipper, your a legend. Your reports are much appreciated...

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    Thanks Dipper, your a legend. Your reports are much appreciated

Previous week patterns have been quite clear but I'm not quite sure what to make of last week.... Patterson's seeing value at current prices - stand out buyers all week.... who knows if they dumped on Monday to drive the price down through CMC who on Tuesday, strangely, also started buying.... mums and dads panicking on Monday and Tuesday but catching there nerve towards the end of the week... Pershing (Blue Ocean and their clients) sellers on Monday but overall just treading water; I would think some clients taking profits while new ones who have been waiting for a lower entry price get on board.

Anyway... I don't really trust Pattersons or any other insto... life has made me bitter lol, or maybe because I've been bitten by them before.

End of the day... if we sign the big western off-take we will be smashing bots, shorter's, down ramper's, Huntster's, Spinkster's and anyone else who thinks that the EV story is not real and that Li-ion batteries wont need green and cost graphite out of the park Babe Ruth style.

1961-mantle-swing-crop.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.