SHV 0.49% $4.07 select harvests limited

I'm still unsure which way its going to explode, but we can be...

1. 5,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I'm still unsure which way its going to explode, but we can be very sure that the announcement and/or update will see the share price move massively IMO.

It will either be great news, amazing prices locked in at excellent exchange rates - weather has been awesome, fuel was low, same divi and things look great. Shorters all scramble for cover and have to buy back 10% of the stock ~$50m worth.. all whilst others are scrambling to get on board as well! Will be epic and expect it to be back past $10.

Or... it will be a mediocre result, profitable, all sold but dividend reduced due to expenditure needed to get existing plantations optimum for future crops. AUD rising impacts price and quality not quite as high as last year. Holders decide $7.50 is the top for now and want to sell - only there are no buyers and the stock plummets back to $4.50-$5 range.

Hard to say which way, my hunch is the later.. but its to much risk for me, even a stoploss wont save me with a gap down on open so I'm onto the sidelines for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.