AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Broker Data, page-122

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Ditto, sold all my cdvoa/blk/exu/oku/byr as I had multi bagged them I though AZS is just as good if not better than some of them and has yet to move, so it's smart move to put all my money in here, so far that decision has cost me alot of money.

But I don't get upset anymore until I see the end results, you mention BDR I bought it last year at 12 cents and sold at 18, bought rrl for $1.20, nst for $1.90, rms for 12 cents, slr for 13 cents, I sold them all bit early to invest in explorers and was cursing myself for that decision for months I was really deeply upset with myself.

So I sold all those positions and moved into early positions in BYR/CDVOA/EXU/BLK and some other small explorers which did nothing for months and months some went side ways some went down.

But I will tell you my patience paid off big time once they did than run down they ran down the other shares and passed them a few times over, would I have made more riding the producers then switching to explorers later sure would.

But I have learned don't be too hard on yourself no one plays the stock market perfectly if you expect to buy the bottom and sell the top in the perfect time frame you will be upset forever, it's impossible mate.

Your not dumb AZS will have it's day, if it wasn't for games it's day would have already come, I would strap myself in, results haven't come yet something is going on it could be a while longer yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.