AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

I think those days are over, last time 3 times they were over...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I think those days are over, last time 3 times they were over date that assumption was made turned out to be incorrect, but it does show when you act poorly the stench does linger.

Talking to the company I have come to understand they put a fair bit into their releases they don't just plainly dump the information, which I do appreciate flip side it seems to take them along time to release certain results.

I think this next set of results may be even more difficult because we have results from, norte, loma bonita, loma bonita feeder zone, cerro emnedio and cerro sam simon coming in at the same time.

Thats 5 different areas that need separate analysis on top of that they need to put together quarterly reports at the minute aswell, which may also include information on promontorio, it possible they may also be crunching numbers and preparing to notify teck of the spend.

I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one, we will see the quarterly really soon as long as results aren't to be dumped it will be in there all is good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.