BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Broker Data, page-13

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Fello holders,

We finally have some life here @ BUD & why wouldn't we, with our 2 acquisitions imminent & the big vote tomorrow.

A re-rate was only a matter of time with the EV of BUD obviously worth a lot more as a combined entity; there are obvious synergies between the 3 companies, just from a CVP (customer value proposition) point of view, without even considering operational efficiencies.... Very exciting IMO!!

I have had a look at the broker data & it looks like we have had some smart buyers accumulating over the last couple of weeks & they have been buying @ the expense of retail traders:

Broker data is from 27/9 - 10/10:

As you can see the 2 largest net buyers are State One & Australian Investment Exchange. For those that don't know, Australian Investment Exchange is the wholesale division of Commonwealth Bank.

The largest net sellers are from Commsec.

Unfortunately the data is provided on a T+3 basis, so we will need to hold out for the larger volume trading days, but it is always nice to know who got in early.

When all is said & done, I feel we have a great opportunity here with BUD moving forward & it is nice to see some action.

Good luck to all & I hope you found this useful!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.