BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Broker Data, page-8

1. 5,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2802
    Just a matter of time, jib.

Dave has been clear on this. There are many eyes on Buddy at the moment, both in terms of what they are building and who they are engaging with.

The contraints imposed by confidentiality are largely due to the almost developmental stage of the IOT as a market force, and how those companies embracing IOT - and getting an early jump on the competition - are keen to maintain their competitive advantage. This includes Buddy as they implement the land grab strategy with the likes of Noveda and Zentri.

I would think that as the market matures, and the key players consolidate their position and market share, we will see more transparency. Even more so as revenues from Noveda/Zentri and the other clients Dave HAS been able to disclose hit the bottom line. Buddy is a genuine growth play in the early stages of growth. Plenty of time for the market to wake up.

Then again, maybe not.

My feeling is that when we get confirmation that the Noveda and Zentri are finalised, and they become fully integrated into Buddy Platform, the revenues Dave mentioned in the update - not formal guidance but something for shareholders to pay close attention to - a significant market rerate will be inevitable.

The conference call was not the first time Dave has informed the market about the expected near and longer term revenues that will flow from these deals. I guess it's up to the market how and when it wants to value this information.

When we get the announcement that they are in the bag, it will be game on.

Until then, happy to wait and accumulate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.