CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Broker data, page-24

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    The met work will take 6 months easy, but what will that even tell you?? I don't even agree with doing more met work, they should do an economic evaluation of the different potential processes for dealing with the ore before doing more any met work.

Once again they are putting the horse well before the cart spending big on a massive met work program before knowing if it even worth trying to improve the met work, I personally don't think it is as the grade is too low.

That is just opinion though I might be wrong, but regardless the company are once again going about things ass-backwards just like how they drilled out 4Moz before doing complete met work.

What is the goal of the met results if we have no clue of potential processing costs???? wouldn't logic tell you to find out the approximate cost of making something before trying to sell it?

What I would like to see is first an economic assessment of the potential treatment processes, second expanded met work program with a set goal we need to achieve AB and C to make the project viable, if those goals are met then it gives you enough confidence to do more drilling and work towards a DFS.

The way they are going about it is once again incorrect and is going to lead share holders down the garden path of going through a ton more work and not even knowing viability till the DFS comes down, which will likely end up being the exact same event just 2.0.

That all said as each process is done if successful the project will gradually becomes invest-able again to me, you can buy now and hope all that goes well, but the risk factor on this project is extremely high until they do an economic assessment and the met work confirms they can process the ore at an economically acceptable level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.