CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

I just thought i'd post this one here for a different...

1. 2,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    I just thought i'd post this one here for a different perspective that hasn't been discussed...

As at 30 September, CDV had 303,474,697 shares in total. From this:

- 162,819,867 shares were held by the 'Top 20' attributing to 71% of the total.

- In addition, a further combined 43,391,886 shares were held by Bank of Nova Scotia and Precious Capital.

- This gives a total of 258,632,420 shares held by the Top 22 shareholders (which includes atleast 3 companies attributed to CDV directors and two companies held by the late CDV director Marcus Michael).

Note: Total shareholding attributed to 'key management personnel' was reported as 21,932,714 (up 8.8million since beginning of the year).

Since open on Monday we have traded in total 89,520,041 shares, which is 29.5% of the total shares available, or 34.6% of the shares held by the Top 22.

This is also not accounting for the brokers that we know have sold and rebought (e.g. Hartleys) and day trading activities etc.

Hoping we hear from the company this week but my current holding of shares and options are locked away. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.