SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Broker Data, page-119

1. 4,431 Posts.
    While we are on the subject of peddling wild theories - I also think that BH initiated the debt discussions with banks early because SGH has well and truly turned a corner/cash is coming in buckets - so he wants to renegotiate the debt to get it out of the way for the SP to recover.

It is v v wise on the part of SGH and BH to declare to the market that although it is late that term loan is due but we R taking proactive action and renegotiate the terms etc etc .
    Re CF, One thing is certain that millions and millions of dollars that were real HARD CASH have already been paid from the balance sheet for the teams of consultants and one of the v big PIP prgrammes that involved massive restructuring in UK.
    I am firmly of the opinion that SGH can deliver 50 cents EPS for 2017-2018 FINNCL YR if numbero f shares issued including warants were say 400 million on a rveneue of 1 billion.Under that scenario one can very well work out what SGH can be selling for come Sept 2018.
    Debt under that scenario no longer remains a worry.

I am also looking at a near normal CF and profits for 2H of current finncl year excluding NIHL.
    So SGH just needs 6-9 months of time on its side to tide over nothing else.
    If these things are not possible in terms of profits and CF, then SGH is not a company with a profitable working model.
    Simple.
    Which most of U will agree that it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.