SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Looking at broker data for Monday 9th January: 1. It looks like...

1. 691 Posts.
    Looking at broker data for Monday 9th January:

1. It looks like retail were driving the trading on Monday. CMC and Wealthub (which I understand is retail, NABtrade and related parties, but I am not sure as there is a gaps/weeks with no trading which doesnt make sense to me if retail...?).

2. ComSec a net seller on a big green day - I think this supports my guess that ComSec is not retail only.ComSec has been a net buyer for many weeks (refer weekly chart)

3. AusInv (susbsidary of ComSec) also selling.

(each column represents the net of buying and selling for the day. Above zero is net buying, below zero is net selling. The scale on left is hundreds of thousands of net trade)

broker data chart 9 Jan.PNG

the chart below is cumulative net volume on a daily basis. I add the net buy/sell each day to track the activity of brokers to see how they change over time. This reflects the above chart - note ComSec and Ausinv selling on 9th, welathub and CMC (obscured) buying

broker data daily chart 9 Jan.PNG

here is the weekly data, going back a bit further in time, showing those who were active on the 9th. You can see that CMC and Wealthub had not been doing much at all until the 9th January (9th Jan not included in this chart - still waiting for broker data through to end of this week)

weekly 12 Jan.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.