SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Broker Data, page-72

1. 4,431 Posts.
    "So, it is possible that during the course of a days trading, short positions can be opened, closed, more opened, more closed and so on. This I think explains situations I have come across where gross short sales exceed the total days trading volume.

Looking at the table below, up to and including Friday 16th December there were 362,865 new short sales, yet the chart did not move at all. On Wed 21st December there were 416,000 short sales, and the chart now shows the first movement on the chart for months...an 0.02% increase or 59,999 net new short interest. There were zero short sales on 22nd Dec, according to the ASX daily report.

Two possible explanations:
    a) new short positions are being opened, but there are also an exactly equal number of short positions being closed by the end of the days trade, or
    b) brokers are failing to report short selling activity to ASIC.

I think it would most likely be explanation A."

See what is happening is as news flow negative as usual gets aired , shorts add shorts quickly putting more preessure and making more long term holders to quit and close later on the day or B 4 T + 3.
    So what as u see is not happening is that no increase in total short interest but continuous pressure on SGH stockprice with rookie LT holders getting slaughtered to feed the shorts.
    so if all the LT holders just added 10 K of SGH and did not sell on the news, shorts will have to cover and SGH reaches fair value.. so far shorts have successfully manipulated every tool to create a fear and benefit from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.