WBT 0.00% $2.28 weebit nano ltd

Broker Data

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hi all WBTers,

Heres hoping you are all well and feeling a little positive and upbeat after todays announcement.
    That chip looks pretty damn sexy to me. Thanks management for throwing us shareholders a bone with a timely update including the pic. Sometimes can be worth a thousand words. In my honest opinion, i dont think we would see any sort of chip being produced unless optimisiation had progressed.

Personally, its been a tough and testy 3 weeks since the escrow shares were released.
    I have been working my rear end off here 7 days a week, only to watch this bad boy being sold off and go down below my buy in price. I am sure i am not the only one. The words 'capital protection' were beginning to enter my mind when we broke 0.040. starting to think...'Had i broken the golden rule....never fall in love with a stock?'. Was my stop loss too loose? Hmmm... Not yet.

So....you will have to forgive the cat for being curious and maybe its a waste of time....Was it the promoters from the RTO or an ex-director cashing in since August the 3rd? I am wondering if the broker data will reveal anything about who was selling and relentlessly driving the SP down.

I would like to respectfully request a favour from a fellow HotCopper poster.
    But first i would like to congratulate the man on getting married and wish him and his partner all the best.
    @bossivic, if it is not too much to ask, could you please provide the Broker Data for this stock from 3/8/2018 to 24/8/2018. Feel free to comment also. Might be one for the watch list.

Pretty excited about the prospects of this company and what may transpire over the next 12 months.
    I hope we all do well here whether you are short, medium or long term.

All in my humble lowly retail koala opinion.

Cheers Mustard!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $430.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43 $2.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 1540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.34am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.