PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I have added the last weeks broker data which in corporate the...

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I have added the last weeks broker data which in corporate the previous period reflected (13 Aug 19 to 8 Oct 19 see earlier post.) In comparing the two sets of data a few observations;
    -Hartleys and Credit Suisse  appears to  be done with selling
    - Morgan Stanley has take the lead in the selling effort
    -Common wealth (retail) slowed downed in selling but still net sellers
    - It appears more institutions accumulating than before with Morgan Stanley wealth an net seller a week ago now an accumulator.  
    The share might be in the early stages of turning around after consolidation at current price range. A break down from this level will have the price back to around $1 imo.

PET 15 OCT 19 BD 1.gif PET 15 OCT 19 BD 2.gif

Previous broker data...

Here is the broker data for the period 13 Aug 19 ( start date of recent sell trend) till 8 Oct 19. It appears retail and institutions especially Hartleys not holding back were the main sellers in this period. On the buy side (accumulation) it appears that a number of institutions were taking positions. Interesting to note that the top 4 accumulators bought from $1.37 to $1.41 price range in this period. It will be interesting to see if the current weakness will unsettle more holders and add to the downward selling pressure. Perhaps current price offers a good buying opportunity seen against this data set. GTLA

The weekly graph below shows oversold on stochastic and might getting closer to a turning point. GLTA
    PET 15 OCT 19  weekly HC.gif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.