CCM 5.66% 5.6¢ cadoux limited

"So you saw the 100k sell order at .425 with a few minutes to go...

1. 7,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1649
    "So you saw the 100k sell order at .425 with a few minutes to go & then pulled - if you're not watching the intraday shenanigans then reviewing trade data is irrelevant."

So now you're alleging that the share price manipulation is occurring through orders being placed, then cancelled, before they are executed. I think you're jumping at shadows and trying to find reasons why the share price isn't where we would all like it to be.

With the exception of the GEM Global facility being drawn on without any explanation (and perhaps that is yet to come), I think Roly is doing an outstanding job. I am a shareholder in another company where the MD has struggled badly at times to balance restrictions imposed under NDAs and their obligation to keep shareholders informed -- it can be frustrating as heck. The time it takes for these big deals to be formalised can be excruciatingly slow and unfortunately for us Alcoa is going to operate on their timetable and not FYI's (or its shareholders'). But as you said, "long term we all win", and I'm confident that we will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.