FGR 0.00% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

Hi Sleath,in regards to your questions:Leaky Ship = I am not...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Hi Sleath,

in regards to your questions:

Leaky Ship = I am not sure if this is the case, everything raised the past weeks and yes the volume increased but it is still not really high. If we see 5-10% (27-55 Mio.) of the shares traded per day I would assume that bigger players are entering the game.

There are several short term catalysts:

- NewGen Update (Bucket Liner, etc.) - this is overdue... I'll hope it arrives next week and that FGR is able to close a contract with NewGen for some tpa which are hitting the books.

- M&I Materials - its unclear to me where we are here. They announced the cooperation officially some weeks ago but I got the impression that it persists for a longer time. If my impression is right we might get a contract closed within the next 3 months, otherwise it may take 12 months.

- TPR2 - Late October we got told about the NDA and Due Diligence. I don't think that the Due Diligence will take much time, so I expect the contract to be closed in Q1 2021 at the latest.

- Foster Plastics - the only thing we know, is that Covid19 delayed the testing. But I think enough time has passed by so I expect to get an update this or next month.

- Hexcyl - think we will get an update within the next 3 months.

- Steel Blue - we got told that they will release the new product in early 2021, hopefully this timeline gets fulfilled and maybe the volume of the contract increases as Puregraph gets used in more parts of the boots.

- ALT - that's very disappointing. First we got told the product launch will be in August 2020, which was not the case. Then we got told it will be in November 2020, which again was not the case. What's the problem here or is WG dreaming?

- Kainos - think this one will move the share price by a lot. If it works, FGR has removed the volume limitation in regards to the Sri Lanka vein graphite, has a much cheaper feedstock which is available in high volumes and the purity is better. Looks like we will be informed about the outcome in April 2021. Maybe this opens the door to a cooperation with one of the big oil companies.

- BGC - The CEO of BGC has visited the Henderson plant some weeks ago. I think we can assume that a cooperation is in the works. As we all know the concrete area will need the highest volumes of graphene, it will drive the share price.

- Planartech - in September they tweeted about something new coming up. Until now there was no follow up on this, so it can't be that far away.

- New CEO - it may or may not drive the share price, maybe its Elon Musk then the share price explodes lol

What's a little bit strange - WG told us they are working with 30 companies at the GEIC, then later he updated this number to 70 and in the last update (7News) the number increased to 100. Sounds good, but where are the contracts? So far, we did not get one closed with a bigger European company.

In November 2018 they claimed:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2707/2707612-97ad4c6e4ff92103fe43f45314346e75.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2707/2707615-c7bc3af30c2d19d1b94e68b74f0c7eeb.jpg

OK we are now in December 2020....

Also I was not impressed by the fact that FGR now (Pitt Reasearch) needs 40 tpa to get cashflow positive - in 2019 they told us 20 tpa are sufficient. They achieved around 10 tpa so far, missed their 2019 goal and missed it again in 2020.

That brings us to the next capital raise in early 2021 and so again an increase in the share count. I don't see a high share count as a real problem. Of course a lower count makes it easier to move the share price by retail investors, but hey I really hope bigger guys are buying in and then it does not really matter....

I think we all are aware that one contract with a big fish can take this to 1 AUD and beyond easily, e.g. Samsung will release its new mobile phones in 2021 and the chance is there that they will use some kind of graphene battery.... Or BASF which is building a battery factory (500.000 batteries per year) in Germany....

Time will tell - 2021 could be a wonderful year for FGR shareholders....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $6.998K 148.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 44 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.