FGR 0.00% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

Afternoon all, On one of my other stocks, it recently had a...

1. 15,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6740
    Afternoon all,

On one of my other stocks, it recently had a golden cross, which means the 50 day moving average crosses the long term 200 day average.

here is the example of what can occur after the golden cross occurs.

EGR golden Cross.jpg   

If you look at FGR's current chart (below) it has followed a similar trading pattern to the chart above, both stocks were traded for many months within a tight range.

If my forecast is correct we should see a Golden Cross in the next week or two. Although I have been told, we will need to breach our long term resistance 15.5 / 16c for this to occur.

FGR forecast Chart.jpg

Company 1 (First Chart) has had several positive announcements since the golden cross occurred, we know FGR has numerous positive announcements that are due to arrive.

• New Ceo
    • Test results with the Metal Oxide Decorated Graphene that appears to be getting tested at GEIC,
    • The launch of the new Graphen pool, that is due to be released in November,
    • Successful test results from NewGen's bucket liners. due in November
    Other announcements that may be seen positively by the market would be sales, or higher earnings in the QTR report, (due in 2 weeks), additional collaborations, or the development of other products, i.e the work the company is currently working on Planartech with.

I am not a chartist, I just thought this was interesting.

I hope someone who is skilled with charting can provide feedback.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $5.12K 93.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1053655 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 75356 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 87547
Last updated 13.47pm 03/06/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.