PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Thanks for this mate... much appreciated... I should really sign...

1. 5,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    Thanks for this mate... much appreciated... I should really sign up for this info, $99 a month is worth it...

Im not a big fan of Credit Suisse... They are currently 4th in the top 20, with a holding of :
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    0 2.78% Credit Suisse, Investment Banking and Securities Investments 17,782,826 A$2.4m

They are renowned for pumping and dumping, shorting and so on... they have their own strategies and play the game very well... I have been in a few stocks that have been subject to their manipulation...

The Data provided shows they are active at present... not as much as I was expecting... but they could be just getting started... we will see... I have been keeping a eye on ASX shorting data... no shorts open for PTX which is encouraging...

IMO the sell down from time to time will inevitable as the recent highs haven't been seen since 2014 (7 years)... so I am expecting heavy price swings here as many will be happy just to get their money back.... however some very large buyers last week, a lot of new blood it would seem.. chart is impressive..

IF your a believer in the direction of this company and their potential game changing drugs, then don't be concerned about the swings of the SP... what is needed is for ongoing updates from the company, more media/marketing to expose the potential of PTX and what they are working on... lets face it, if successful then the SP at these levels will be a dream entry for many...

I do get sick of manipulation games I must admit, have had a few stocks of late subject to heavy manipulation... IMO PTX has had a few games being played of late, but the buying is very strong to say the least...

11cents looks like it could be a strong support if we do hit that.... but I expect the bounce could easy retest resent highs...

down side to current trading of PTX is when it does go quiet here and the low volumes start to be a daily occurrence, this is usually when the SP declines... but somehow I think this time round we will see a re-rate coming our way in the short/mid term..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.