CRR 5.56% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Broker Data

1. 1,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 909
    Broker data for the month of July ,

There has been a lot of fear in retail lately, combined with a crappy spec market ( August is getting much better )which created some selling.. Emotional factors always come in when selling starts and human nature will follow. But lets look at facts.

- We have an outstanding drilling program which isn’t far away. This hasn’t changed , Its not some quick drill program, its going to be done correctly and right , something pervious companies when drilling at hills DID NOT DO!!!

-Myself and top shareholders have been loading up.

-Broker data is great , Morgans loading up, Hartley’s who have brought a tonne over the past few months are still loading up. The targets at Halls are gigantic, there’s historical history of mining there, Yes some say the size of the vein was small but with high grades thats stilll economically viable, but the big thing here is we are drilling at DEPTH! The veins could be MASSIVE . The goods are there, Look at the geophisics , thats where size and mineralisation is.Its down lower.

-Drilling has been done here before , Permits wil be out to the market soon.

-Mostly Retail selling.

-Sunny side to be drilled and its all the same system, The drills will only be 1.5km apart from each other . To me this is a HOLD THE LINE situation , this will be a company marker, This isn’t 4CE any more, After many talks with ALEX ( ceo ) you see that.

I highly encourage any shareholder to email him and he will call straight back, the goal here is to turn this into a 200m plus company . I’m confident the drills will do the talking .
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3433/3433037-02b509391e2e4695c5a24c9a7a122886.jpg
    Broker Data attached.

Last edited by stevenrushbrook: 04/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $15.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $437 54.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7471401 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3406470 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.