IDT 17.4% 13.5¢ idt australia limited

Broker Data, page-26

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The nature of some forums and the easy buy in price I guess?.
    Looking back, this stock has received some extreme commentary that frequently has little to do with the company or anything related to it. (I myself have made a couple of flippant comments in the past)

What is the worst case scenario? No matter what, IDT still gets the gong for ''the first Aussie made mRNA vaccine'' (Monash).
    That fits in with the current election footing, ''wrap yourself in a flag'' messaging, which all political parties will engage in.

I have received emails already regarding phase one volunteer trials, for both Vic vax candidates. The Doherty led protein recombinant (no idea who is making that but Monash and Melb uni are involved) and the Monash mRNA one we all know about.

Both have great potential as they both focus on the RBD of the spike protein rather than the entire spike protein (targeted). You could possibly consider them 2ng Gen.

Manufacturing these (or one of) vaccines and earning income (which is occurring as we speak) while continuing to produce other products, is not a bad position to be in at all.

That is not even factoring in the potential for further state or federal investment, manufacturing agreements with other companies, the sterile readiness agreement, the correct TGA certification to manufacture vaccines of any type. etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.020(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $53.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 14.5¢ 11.8¢ $111.2K 853.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 5567 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.