MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

excuse my ignorance chuk, but you keep saying "the fundamentals...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158

excuse my ignorance chuk, but you keep saying "the fundamentals haven't changed". So the fact that Lindsay reassured more than once that there will be no production delay, that the project has now been "fully funded", that there would be no more CRs before DFS, etc. All of these haven't changed "the fundamentals" one least bit? I beg to differ, because production delay means the cash flows will be discounted in a later stage, more CRs mean more dilution which means lower maximum potential for SP to run, etc.

So when you say "the fundamentals haven't changed", maybe your definition and tolerance of fundamentals are quite different.

For me and perhaps for many others, the fundamentals not only include the project itself, but also the company management and the share register. When company management has shown in more than one occasions that they don't act in the best interest of all SHs (how on earth we the ordinary SHs weren't informed before the DFS release like you guys?) and are of sub-par quality (late even in something as basic as a quarterly disclosure), that to me is also a change in the fundamentals.

Also, regarding the green ammonia project, also excuse the "stupid" market for not assigning any value to that yet. The last time that MNB "wowed" the market with something along the line of "lowest cost", it was 10 years ago in 2012 and we still haven't got that done yet. If this project is much bigger, how long will it take? 20 years?

Not all investors are expected to be overly excited when thrown into the face some words like lowest etc. Progress it first to something concrete, and then market will gradually assign value.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4817/4817878-717657eb74a0cf484477366fb900d3a8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.