MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

I have been very curious about recent trading. I have always...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I have been very curious about recent trading. I have always felt that this stock has been more easily manipulated by the bigger players. When the SP has peaked in the past, it has usually retraced reasonably quickly. Doesnt look that way this time. Which has me questioning why. Holding up for a CR? Trying to get options in the money? Trying to have a higher base, before more announcements come and then a nice steady rise from that base? Or maybe I am looking into all of this waaaaay too much?

Trading looks to have low volume but buying support remains in place. The moving averages on the chart look to cross soon, which would usually see the SP retrace a bit but if the support remains in place, then not as likely or as low. Had a look back at a top 20 post and compared to what is on the website today. 5 holders with a few trades, some up and some down. Might pay attention to this more closely to see if any of my conspiracy theories are accurate.

What effect does NI have on all this? I too believe they will be visiting our project in Angola. Plus I wonder if they will want the options in the money. They have a few options but not a ridiculous amount. As a number 1 pick, we will get lots of attention this year. Nice to see that investment pay off this year.

So many questions. But what I do know, is I wouldnt want to be on the sidelines during this year. Lots to come, some NI pumps along the way, some real tangible progress and first revenue. Plus Green Ammonia as the big bonus. Lots to look forward to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.