BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Broker data, page-27

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Some people think down ramping on HotCopper has no effect.

I have even seen the dogie argue the fact.. And yet he is one of the biggest on here..

HotCopper is where the weak hands are!

This is the place, where people with more money than sense, come to make a quick buck and judge the value of their investment or punt.
    Many have weak minds and are easily swayed and spooked.

Don't be a Soft Serve,with no stomach or guts, who sells in fear at the slightest provocation, as we saw Tuesday.
    They have no place in the Stock Market, but they are many.
    Those kinds of people are better off putting their money in the bank, where it is safe and can earn minimum interest, than place such a "risky bet" on AKIDA disrupting the A.I. Edge market.

Brainchip is becoming the Company it is, because it doesn't give up, or run, when faced with adversity.

It's shareholders should be of the same ilk, in my opinion.

On Tuesday, there was LDA doing their usual push, shorters playing along and spineless shareholders panic selling.

Be strong, not weak.

Why did they panic? Because the Yanks are also panic selling? Because there is sabre rattling in the World?
    Listen up, there will always be some issue in the World, one after the other.
    But fear, soon turns to greed, both are how those who know this, make a profit.

Those who sold their shares, in the hope that the share price would go lower, are no better, than the low life shorters.

The institutions and those with fortitude and funds, were happy accumulating their shares, as can be seen by the broker data.

This is what always happens, in these, largely, manufactured corrections.

The weak, sell to the strong and the the strong sell back to the weak, later on.

This, is just one way the mega rich get richer and the "poor" (everyone is poor to them) scramble, back and forth, like headless chooks, trying to keep one step ahead in vain.

This was a market wide thing, here and overseas, because there are many weak people, in the World.

If the Company, is still executing on it's plans, why be fearful?

My opinions only.
    GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.