ASN 0.65% 7.7¢ anson resources limited

Broker data, page-131

1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    Excuse me mate. Your response is full of incorrect information as well I can say you have completed missed my point.

Firstly, can you please provide me with the quote where I told you not to focus on ASN has a multi metal play? I did say the other minerals and metals are having no bearing on the company at the moment because the timeline for Bromine and other metals / minerals is so far away from now.

Which I then continued to offer my opinion that I believe it would be in ASN's best interest to progress the other metals/minerals at a small capacity to remind the market that ASN has a lot more that just Lithium. ASN already has completed all the required drilling and has the data on hand to complete a JORC for Bromine, Boron and Iodine. ASN also has the money to pay for the professionals to do the work. So why not? All of the ground work has already been done. Progressing the other metals/minerals to JORC would have very little affect on Bruce's time progressing the Lithium, which is the key focus at the moment.

You talk about my glass half empty mentality ... That may be your opinion. However Myself and I am sure many others would consider it a fair and balanced opinion.

For example: I was attacked heavily from January to August for giving the opinion that Tetra was not coming to the party on the Bromine side. I said it time and time again. Chris called me an idiot in May and that I had no idea what I was talking about.

I was attacked heavily in June/July for saying the DFS would not be released in July. Yeah all that stuff sounded negative as well, however, as we now know, it was the truth.

Let's compare that to the other rhetoric from other holders. E.g - Holding a eulogy for those that sold at 30c on the proviso of buying back in lower. That seems a little silly now .. Or how about the new thread the $1 club??? Or the constant dribble about the Tetra off-take imminent ?? Tetra investing ??

I have been here a lot, lot longer than you mate. I am very comfortable with my opinions which I believe are fair and balanced. I have posted, many, many times on my love for ASN and do not need to justify my thoughts and opinions to a people that I have offended bringing up stupid old posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $104.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $81.74K 1.062M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6513 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 386797 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.