WA1 10.5% $15.60 wa1 resources ltd

Too right Elite. Have a look at this chart for PLS. Can you...

1. 17,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Too right Elite. Have a look at this chart for PLS. Can you imagine the anguish of holders as it went from 80c to 30c and then from $1.17 all the way back to 13c (thanks to covid). I moderated this site for many years and I can assure you that PLS at one stage took up a lot of my time. Both times the decay was a slow death by a 1000 cuts. The typical naysayers circled like vultures and true believers got nasty due to their frustration. It was never my job to judge opinions although privately I did have some but rather just to keep things civil. So, it is only natural to feel dissatisfied at times like this. Thing is you never know where the bottom is, and I can say I have personally in other stocks managed to skillfully commando roll out of a losing position due to my frustration and impatience just in time to see a stock go to the moon.

The thing about WA1 is that as slow as results are the big hits just keep coming. The resource is getting longer and wider and there is now promise of even more down deep in the southern end. Yes, it would have been nice to sell at 7 bucks and to be easing back in now.....but how do you know??

wa1pls.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.60
Change
1.480(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $1.011B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.19 $15.62 $14.08 $6.371M 421.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 967 $15.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.60 3609 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.