LRS 2.63% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

Broker Data, page-97

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    I had that same thought when I had a look through the data last night, there are 3 days that contribute to the majority of the volume where they were just buying whole lines with no real intent to hide it where most insto's I've watched will sit in the queue and wait with more smaller bids.

The days are:
    14/3: +5,049,000 - Bought the 11.5c line
    17/3: +
    2,422,889 - Bought the 11.5c line
    20/3: +
    3,734,271 - Bought the 12c line (which definitely shocked me when it happened)

Depending on who else uses IBA, since the 7/9/22 they have traded roughly 74Mil shares and out of that have a Net Vol of +
    14,842,966 which they look to be going through a Buy/Sell cycle so I will have to keep an eye on it in the coming week to see if they sell or continue to hold or accumulate more, I guess we will find out in 3 months time if it is him buying like the last lot haha as we know the Top 20 report that's due soon wont show his whole holding as 1 entity.

I'm not sure if there is any connection or just what's happening with the market at the moment, but with the decreasing daily number of shares traded and 4 insto's taking roughly 35Mil shares off the market since the start of Jan (which isn't much compared to SOI), but I think there is a lot of holders like myself who are taking positions that don't have intentions to day trade LRS and are waiting for us to move up. Just hoping we see some new faces buying into LRS soon. I do believe our SP will start to get traction once we move closer to our MRE date whether that be in the high teens pre ANN.

I guess, time will tell if the retailers who have sold out are smart or miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime.

IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.