LTR 4.15% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

Broker Data, page-80

1. 9,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2362
    I also spoke to James this morning, and asked him about $3 bs that AFR published, and James confirmed that Liontown has said NOTHING of the sort to AFR so it is all bs, and it is clearly the media making shit up as @anatol stated in one of posts.
    James also said that Albermarle will struggle to find many instos on the register to ring around to gather support as we all know that majority of the 30,000 shareholders are loyal retail holders who have the same sentiment as the LTR management.
    We know that JP Morgan is buying on the market for Albermarle and they still continue to buy for them as Liontown is keeping an eye on the data even though there is a delay on the live data (i.e. T+2, and sometime T+4 depending on what data you are looking at)
    I thinl Albermarle will struggle to buy the required numbers on the market so they need to go away and do their numbers properly and stop wasting time with bs offers! It is either they are serious they want to buy us or they can walk away and stop wasting everyone’s time!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.